Mid Week Pitstop
Nothing like a mid-week pitstop for some liquid therapy.
Quote of the night:
“You're the megaphone of dorks”
saith Scott to Lolo. He also said something about how the only thing Lolo every says is everyone's names. Well, maybe to Scott. Lolo definitely has things to say to women. God help us.
Why The Hell Did You Sing That?
The striped shirt guys tied - one of them sang Pearl Jam's "Black" and one of them sang Howard Jones' "Everlasting Love."
These guys were pathetically bad. Gentry remarked that "Black" was the first song he learned to play and sing on guitar. That killed me as much as the bad singing. I was like, "what were you? like 10?" He said he was 12. I was in freaking college when that came out. I told you I was an old lady.
Excuse for staying until last call:
Because Tommy just poured a round of Jager and I wasn't done with my bumblebee yet.
Tidbits:
Eric was playing part of the song that he wrote between singers. It's pretty cool. he definitely has the soul.
Quote of the night:
“You're the megaphone of dorks”
saith Scott to Lolo. He also said something about how the only thing Lolo every says is everyone's names. Well, maybe to Scott. Lolo definitely has things to say to women. God help us.
Why The Hell Did You Sing That?
The striped shirt guys tied - one of them sang Pearl Jam's "Black" and one of them sang Howard Jones' "Everlasting Love."
These guys were pathetically bad. Gentry remarked that "Black" was the first song he learned to play and sing on guitar. That killed me as much as the bad singing. I was like, "what were you? like 10?" He said he was 12. I was in freaking college when that came out. I told you I was an old lady.
Excuse for staying until last call:
Because Tommy just poured a round of Jager and I wasn't done with my bumblebee yet.
Tidbits:
Eric was playing part of the song that he wrote between singers. It's pretty cool. he definitely has the soul.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home