What's Missing Here?
Why wasn't I warned that Russ would not be there last night? I probably would not have ventured out last night if I knew, but eh, it all turned out okay. But I am totally cracking on him for not sending me the memo. Sigh.
Glad You Sang That:
Gotta give it up to Nailah for singing Alanis Morrisette's "You Oughta Know" like a woman scorned.
And who can forget Darrell laying it out there with Jimmy Eat World's "A Praise Chorus"?
Oh and I have to say that I was pretty stoked that my version of Madonna's "Beautiful Stranger" went over so well. Though I will never sing those Da Da Da Da's...
Pleasantly Surprised:
Those girls that did the Salt-n-Pepa song. One of the hardest in the book and they actually did a pretty good job.
Shout Outs
Little Jenn, you did not need Roger up there while doing Cheap Trick, you have it down. Oh and speaking of Roger...very inspired to choose Def Leppard.
Okay, I think that's it....I'm sure there will be a bonus appearance this week, it's bound to happen. Until then, stay cool, kids!
Glad You Sang That:
Gotta give it up to Nailah for singing Alanis Morrisette's "You Oughta Know" like a woman scorned.
And who can forget Darrell laying it out there with Jimmy Eat World's "A Praise Chorus"?
Oh and I have to say that I was pretty stoked that my version of Madonna's "Beautiful Stranger" went over so well. Though I will never sing those Da Da Da Da's...
Pleasantly Surprised:
Those girls that did the Salt-n-Pepa song. One of the hardest in the book and they actually did a pretty good job.
Shout Outs
Little Jenn, you did not need Roger up there while doing Cheap Trick, you have it down. Oh and speaking of Roger...very inspired to choose Def Leppard.
Okay, I think that's it....I'm sure there will be a bonus appearance this week, it's bound to happen. Until then, stay cool, kids!

2 Comments:
Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Dah Dah Da Da Dah!
OK, I have the proper spelling now, so I can give the appropriate props:
That would be Kathleen and Malia.
They rocked it again on Thursday. For reals.
Post a Comment
<< Home