Sunday Night Live
Okay, I have to admit that I wasn't paying a lot of attention to what was going on last night. Sports Center was calling my name and there were too many good convos going on. But hey, a good time had by all and that is what matters.
Quote of the night:
“You're drinking barf on the rocks.”
Russ told me this as he poured me a surfer on acid as a cocktail. That would be malibu, pineapple juice and jager. I was actually waxing nostalgic because this place I used to go to had these but called them a "Malibu Bitch". I would order them just to say the name.
I'm So Glad You Sang That:
Tommy did the Rolling Stones' "Emotional Rescue."
Your life is not complete until you have seen the spectacle that is Tommy on the mic. Seriously.
Excuse for staying until last call:
No need for an excuse, we were there because we weren't done yet. I am bummed that Russ ran out of the vanilla liqueur he needs to make those vanilla peppermint things. Though I don't think any of us needed another shot at that point.
Shout outs:
It was a great night for t-shirts. Forgive me since I don't remember them all but there were definitely some that were very unique. You know who you are...because I told you that your tees were sweet.
Okay, that's it. No promises about when I am coming in next...It happens when it happens.
Quote of the night:
“You're drinking barf on the rocks.”
Russ told me this as he poured me a surfer on acid as a cocktail. That would be malibu, pineapple juice and jager. I was actually waxing nostalgic because this place I used to go to had these but called them a "Malibu Bitch". I would order them just to say the name.
I'm So Glad You Sang That:
Tommy did the Rolling Stones' "Emotional Rescue."
Your life is not complete until you have seen the spectacle that is Tommy on the mic. Seriously.
Excuse for staying until last call:
No need for an excuse, we were there because we weren't done yet. I am bummed that Russ ran out of the vanilla liqueur he needs to make those vanilla peppermint things. Though I don't think any of us needed another shot at that point.
Shout outs:
It was a great night for t-shirts. Forgive me since I don't remember them all but there were definitely some that were very unique. You know who you are...because I told you that your tees were sweet.
Okay, that's it. No promises about when I am coming in next...It happens when it happens.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home